Baseboard Heaters, Space Heater
Located on the east side of Shoal Lake offering western exposure. This 1,074 s/f 3-bedroom seasonal cottage is ready to be enjoyed by the next owner! The main floor features an eat-in kitchen with walk-in pantry, spacious living room, master bedroom, 4-pce bath and mud room. The upper level loft features a sitting area plus two bedrooms with closets. Amenities include (hydro) electric baseboard and space heaters, lake-drawn water system (submersible pump), electric compost toilet and grey water pit. The cottage walls and ceiling are insulated. There is a 12 x 12 storage shed located by the cottage. The 24 x 24 crib dock features a marine rail system. Lot size is 150 feet x 482 feet or approx. 1.66 acres. West exposure, medium profile and deep water rock shoreline; road allowance is crown owned. Accessible by water, a 5-min boat ride from Clytie Bay Landing. Offered with furnishings, appliances and beds. Advance notice required for showings please. *Boat taxi fee applies* (id:34485)
- Water access; approx. 1.66 acres (150′ x 482′), partially landscaped, west exposure and medium profile
- 150 feet of deep water rock shoreline, 66′ road allowance is crown owned
- 1,074 s/f seasonal cottage features 3-bedrooms, 1×4-pce bath, eat-in kitchen w/walk-in pantry, spacious living room and mud room. The master bedroom is located on the main floor; the upper level loft features a sitting area and two bedrooms with closets.
- Amenities include 200-amp hydro service, electric baseboard & space heaters, lake-drawn water system with submersible pump, electric compost toilet, and grey water pit. The cottage walls and ceiling are insulated.
- 12 x 12 storage shed
- 24 x 24 crib dock features a manual marine railway
- A 5-minute boat ride from Clytie Bay landing
- Offered with furnishings, appliances and beds
- Taxes $675.00, Shoal Lake Restricted Area Order Guidelines apply
Advance notice required for showings please