30 Skyers Rd Sioux Narrows, Ontario P0X 1N0
White Birch Lodge is located in the heart of downtown Sioux Narrows in a sheltered natural harbour on the shores of Regina Bay, Lake of the Woods. This once grand resort is comprised of a 7,900 s/f main lodge with dining room, lounge, commercial kitchen, office and public restrooms on the main floor plus upper level guest rooms with baths. There are single family housekeeping cabins, duplex cabins, staff quarters, a boathouse/cabin, laundry building and 5,000 s/f storage building. The property is a gentle low profile 7.34 acres with 732 feet of shoreline. Exposure is west. There is opportunity to operate the resort or develop condominium cabins as preliminary approval has been undertaken. 13% HST applies to the purchase price. Showings require advance notice please. (id:34485)
(Originally known as Mr. Oiens Camp, Al Skyers purchased the property in 1948 and renamed it White Birch Lodge. Three carpenters worked through the winter (1948-49) to construct 6 cabins and the dining room. In 1970, White Birch Lodge was purchased by Elmer and Lorraine Olsen and they operated it until 1997 when it was purchased by the Tibbins family from Minnesota. The Tibbins family operated it until it was sold in 2012.)
White Birch Lodge is a classic, lakefront camp-private resort, located within walking distance of downtown Sioux Narrows. Situated on the shores of Regina Bay, Lake of the Woods, this waterfront property has been lovingly renovated by various camp owners over the years. It currently includes a spacious, two-storey main lodge and 12 lakeside cabins, as well as boat house accommodation and storage buildings. Preliminary approval has been undertaken to develop condominium cabins.
- 7.34 acres, beautifully landscaped, low-profile and gently sloping.
- 732 feet of rock and sand shoreline, owned to high water.
- Main Lodge: 7,900 s/f; main floor – dining room, lounge, commercial kitchen and public restrooms; 2nd floor – 7 guest rooms with baths.
- Cabins 1 and 2 = 1,000 s/f
- Duplex cabins 3 and 4 = 846 s/f
- Cabins 5 and 6 = 558 s/f
- Cabin 7 = 620 s/f
- Duplex cabins 8 and 9 = 1,150 s/f
- Cabins 10, 11, 12 = 1,800 s/f
- Boathouse cabin = 2,000 s/f
- Staff cabin 1 = 430 s/f
- Staff cabin 2 = 384 s/f
- Dorm = 1,472 s/f
- Laundry bldg = 440 s/f
- Storage bldg = 5,000 s/f
- Fish house = 192 s/f
- Amenities: Year round road access, hydro (electricity), electric baseboard heat, lake-drawn water system, septic systems, hard-line telephone, dockside gasoline system.
- Chattels: commercial kitchen equipment, appliances, restaurant & bar equipment, dining room tables & chairs, pool table, furnishings, beds, yard equipment, tools
- Zoned Rural Residential; 2020 taxes = $15,278.22
- 13% HST applies to the purchase price
- Ontario land transfer tax applies to the purchase price; $16,375.00 based on $995,000
- Advance notice is required for an appointment to view, Covid protocols in effect
|Business Type||Accommodation, Recreation, Restaurant, Resort|
|Business Sub Type||Cottage/Cabin Rental, Recreation, Restaurant, Resort|
|Community Name||Sioux Narrows|
|Water Front Name||Regina Bay, Lake Of The Woods|
|Water Front Type||Waterfront|
|Utility Water||Lake/river Water Intake|
|Size Total||7.34 Ac|3 - 10 Acres|
|Size Total Text||7.34 Ac|3 - 10 Acres|
Contact us for more information