1 Whitefish Bay Island 100 Sioux Narrows, Ontario P0X 1N0
Hilowjack Island, Whitefish Bay, LOTW
A sweet island retreat featuring a beautifully private property with a cozy and rustic main cottage, guest cabin, bunkie and boathouse.
Accommodates 6-8 comfortably. Located a short boat ride from the heart of downtown Sioux Narrows.
- 1.34 acres; patent land, partially landscaped, majestic white pines, junipers and rock outcrops
- Low profile at the water’s edge, terrain slopes gently up toward the rear of the property
- 315 feet of rock shoreline, northwest exposure, owned to high water
- Exceptional privacy, located in a sheltered bay with crown land as a neighbor to the north and east, vacant undeveloped patent land to the southwest
- 850 s/f one bedroom seasonal cottage (circa 1952) with sleep loft, open concept kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace and 3-pce bath with laundry.
Log sided exterior with metal roof, 1,400+ s/f of tiered outdoor decking
- 130 s/f A-frame guest cabin with queen bed, sitting area & 2-pce bath
- 120 s/f one room bunkie with bed, sitting area and built-in storage cabinets
- 100 s/f A-frame work shop
- Storage shed and outdoor privy
- 17′ x 28′ cribbed boathouse with 9′ x 22′ wet slip, electric boat lift
- BBQ deck & dock, floating dock
- Amenities: water access typically May-Oct, ice access Jan-March, 100-amp hydro, lake-drawn water system (jet-pump), aquarobic septic system, wood burning fireplace, hard-line telephone, cellular service, internet available
- Offered turn-key with appliances, furnishings, beds
- Zoned Rural Residential, 2019 taxes $1,797.95
- Viewings by appointment only please.
|Bedrooms Above Ground||1|
|Access Type||Boat Access, Water Access|
|Landscape Features||Partially Landscaped|
|Zoning Type||Rural Residential|
Contact us for more information